Book Title: Kaplan EMT-Basic Exam (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Richard Lapierre EMT-Cardiac MA
Related BooksCompletely revised and updated, and aligned to the National Review of EMT’s test plan, including NREMT exam-style questions.
Emergency response careers are on the rise. States and municipalities are creating professional, full-time, paid EMT positions and moving away from volunteer crews. With greater state-specific EMT certification requirements, demand for EMT test preparation is increasing. Kaplan EMT-Basic Exam provides test-takers with the best review and test-taking strategies for this complex exam, as well as a full-length practice test for self-evaluation.
This revised edition features:
- New questions aligned to current national test specs
- Overview of the EMT-Basic Exam
- Concise review of the material tested on the exam, including: Anatomy and Physiology, Vital Signs, Patient Assessment, Medical Emergencies, Trauma Emergencies, Infants and Children, Operations, and Legal and Ethical Issues
- Practice sets with detailed answer explanations in each chapter
- One full-length practice test with detailed answer explanations
- Illustrations and photos of on-the-job scenarios to aid in retention